Vivi Rating: 9
Erick Rating: 8.5
Shaken Not Scared Rating: 8.75
Erick & Vivi start the holiday season by diving into Robert Eggers’s 2015 The VVitch! Topics include the difference between a jungle and a forest, being a good kid or else you’ll get sold to another family, and mistakenly trying to fend witches off with garlic!
Cocktail – Black Phillip
Consumed Creepy Content of the Week:
- Vampires Vs. The Bronx – Netflix
- Salem Horror Fest
- Two Witches – Directed by Pierre Tsigaridis
- What Happens Next Will Scare You – Directed by Chris LaMartina
- Death Cast – Directed by Bobby Marinelli
- Apps – Directed by Sandra Arriagada, Camilo Leon, and Lucio A. Rojas
- Alone With You – Directed by Emily Bennett and Justin Brooks
We also tried and reviewed Jorge of the Jungle created by one of our good friends. We tried the Ocean Berry Breeze and Summer Cherry flavors along with the limited edition Autumn Punch flavor! If your jam is jungle juice check them out below!
Instagram – @jorgeofthejunglejuice
Facebook – @jungleofthejorge
Suggest a cocktail! Suggest a movie!
Like the show? Take a second to support the Shaken Not Scared Podcast on Buy Me A Coffee!